Here’s an overview of our weekly resource schedule:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon-2pm – public computer access
- Wednesdays and Fridays starting at noon are our Resource Advocacy drop-in hours
- Wednesdays 3:30-5:30 – free food popup (assorted groceries and fresh food, coordinated by Healthy Food for All)
- Fridays 1-3pm – SJC’s Food & Essentials Pantry is open for walk-ins or pickups
Resource advocacy and pantry/supplies requests can be made online by submitting a quick form, which you can access anytime on the community resource hub and pantry pages, respectively. Here are the direct links to those forms:
- Connect with a resource advocate: bit.ly/sjc-advo-help
- Request food and essentials: https://bit.ly/
Want to learn more about our programs and what we offer? You can find tons of info by clicking on PROGRAMS in the main menu. To learn more about the Willy Street Pantry, our free food & essentials program, visit our Pantry page. To learn more about resource advocacy and other activities in the resource hub, click here.
Help us spread the word! Feel free to share this post and the following posters/graphics.
PDFs for printing: